Monday, January 12, 2009


HEY VEGGIES! Hahaha James and Potato HOW WAS SCHOOL TODAY?!?!?! 

Anyway. MOOM. You know the blogger template thing couldn't work so I can't do it! And I'm lazy to do it now anyways cause my eyes are so dry and I need to take out my contacts and I'm starving and exhausted. And I'm muscle-cramping everywhere ): 

James, I tell you about my skate on wednesday! Hahhaa got like a lot of things happened. AND SCHOOL IS EFFING FUNNY OKAY. It's like better than ever and I'm in a constant blissful mood but Tham is stressing everyone out with MEP pracs. Haha but I'm quite excited also :] Not for the piano one though. I think my piano really really sucks!

And our form teacher is nice but she's so dull la. As in I don't know whether it's good or not. And I remembered there was this teacher whose voice made me nauseous. I don't know if I told you, mother moom. I think it was the chem teacher. But only the first day. I hear her voice then suddenly I feel like puking LOL

Ok, call me tonight! :D See youuuuuuu~

MOOOOM-ed off.

No comments: