Friday, January 9, 2009

Hey you know what about starting my first 2009 post with a bang?

I'd like to start it with a


MOOM!


Hahahah :D Yeah the blog's dead now ): Hannah's really nice keeping it alive! :D And Tomato too! School's gonna start on Monday for you! Be happy and take it easy okay! Oh and Jiamin, go check out Potato. I think she's going for a new look or something. No specs, coloured shoes, different hairstyle etc etc. Wanna woo all those guys! And make a list! D: Okay keep me updated if you know something cute. Waahahaah :D

Yeah me and Hannah got a real nice form teacher. My senior says she's a good Bio teacher and my junior says she nua. I dunno why though. To me, she sounds a little like Donald Duck! :D Theere are EIGHT China scholars in our class (3 Faith) and 2 Malaysian scholars. Thank goodness they don't take Chinese lessons with us. I'd just die. Together with Hannah of course! :D

We've got this Angel and Mortal thing. No one's written to me yet ): I wrote to my mortal though. From your class last year. Gen says she doesn't really care about the Angel Mortal thing so I'm quite sad ):

Hahah CCA Fair tomorrow! 2nd CCA Fair for us Sec 3s! I do hope many peeps join Band. We're out of good players! ):

Visit us soooon!~

Love
Farmer Ning!

No comments: